Understanding This Graph
- Green bars with high scores indicate if the city prioritized greenspaces in the past. In the case of the temperature and biogical indicators they represent a mild climate.
- Blue bars with high scores indicate if the city prioritized ecological sustainability in the past. In some cases, this was forced upon the city by geographical or municipal land-locking.
- Missing data does diminish the accuracy of this graph, so it is important for cities to track and publicly release the underlying data statistics on their websites.
- Call your local city councilor office and ask them to publicly publish the missing data
- Let them know you are watching the city's GreenScore
2015 Temperature Average Was 1.1°c Above Normal